If ever I am given a longer deadline, I tend to procrastinate. There always seems to be a negative connotation with the word, however, I love the strength it has.
Why I believe procrastination works:
1. When you procrastinate there becomes an immediate deadline.
2. You get it done because you are not distracted.
3. Decisions can be made quicker and easily because there is less choices. You are targeted.
4. You can focus with just that one subject at hand.
5. You are living life in the now.
We tend to complicate things when given too much time; we think, we stress, we over-compensate. If you do not want the label of being a procrastinator, may I suggest you give yourself shorter deadlines. Personally, I don't mind the label of being a procrastinator. I know that I get things done. I do them well, if not better because I am in the present and only have the best options from which to choose.
To getting it done fast!,
Join me in The Laptop Lifestyle Adventure
I am passionate about showing others how they can dream again and truly work their own business that gives them fulfillment