Recently I read on a post where increasing your net worth isn't sexy. Well, If it is easy it is sleazy. Net worth takes time to build but in my opinion, net worth is sexy!
10 Steps to Increase Your Net Worth with 10 Sexy Bonuses!
1) Change your investments*: I think Apple and Virgin are Sexy, don't you?! Invest in companies that float your boat.
Bonus: Feel good with what you are investing in. Sexy is feeling good.
2) Change what you invest* in: The world is moving at a fast pace. Keep up with trends and new products available to you.
Bonus: Keeps you on your toes and present. Living in the present moment is sexy.
3) Use your skill and bring it to the marketplace: Start your own business!
Bonus: You are using your gift and sharing it to the world. Sharing is sexy.
4) Get a part time job: Whether you own a business or work full-time you can find a casual part-time job that fulfills a 'want.'
Example: fitness club reception or direct sales
Bonus: Get into shape for free! Healthy is sexy.
5) Add an additional revenue stream in your business: There is always a way to find an additional revenue stream
Bonus: You have increased the value of your business along with immediate income. Money is sexy.
6) Cut back on expenses: Can you go without cable? Can you switch your landline to a VOIP, such as Magic Jack.
Bonus: You become more aware of what is really important. Sexy is connecting to your values.
7) Reduce your interest rates: Call up your creditor and ask them 'how much can you reduce that rate?'
Bonus: With the interest you just saved, put that money into your "Fun" money jar. Fun is sexy.
8) Pay off the credit cards: With your reduced expenses, lowered rates and extra revenue coming in, pay off your cards!
Bonus: You sleep better and longer when you are credit card debt free. You age slower. Vibrancy is sexy.
9) Education: School is never out for the pro. What workshops can you take online? What books can you read?
Bonus: You become more confident. A well read and educated confident person is sexy.
10) Philanthropy: When you give, you get back in tenfold.
Bonus: Giving to the community and our world is sexy.
Here's to increasing your net worth,
(NOTE: * When it comes to making financial decisions with stock market / investments please speak with your financial advisor. )
What we can learn from comic genius, Tim Conway
One of my favourite comic television characters is 'The Old Man' on The Carol Burnett Show. As a comment on the post states, " I love that Conway has the comic presence to know he's completely shattered the illusion of the sketch by breaking the fake wall, so he ends it perfectly by just walking through the window. Brilliant."
So my question to you in this simple blog post is, 'What do you do to fix the problem quickly? Do you whine, panic, cry
or quit?....or do you enjoy the moment and go with it! Please feel free to share your thoughts or your own outtakes.
To your success,
Join me in The Laptop Lifestyle Adventure
I am passionate about showing others how they can dream again and truly work their own business that gives them fulfillment