Light, Bright and a New Lease on Life - 5 Action Steps To Start Transformation
_The other night I was watching the T.V. show, Restaurant Impossible. At the end of the show, the restaurant owner, filled with emotion, says, "It's light, bright and a new lease on life." Tears came to my eyes as I watched this hard working boomer who was 'stuck'. He owned and operated his business for 30 years and he was desperate to bring pride back to himself and his wife. The restaurant wasn't doing well and that made him feel like a failure. Not true! Sometimes you just need to allow yourself to hand over your control to someone else who can see you and your business in its best light. It will give you a new lease on life.
I enjoy make-over shows, whether it's for homes, businesses or people. My friend, Jenn Merritt , coined me as the 'transformation specialist'. I know how to transform people, places and businesses with my vast experience (mentioned below)...and I get my 'high' when we can do it quickly and affordably for you.
A common phrase the astonished recipient of home or place transformations is , "It's so light, bright and airy!" You can feel their burdens being lifted. You can feel the new energy it provides. The next time you watch one of those 'room make-over' shows, I guarantee that you will most likely hear the words, light, bright and airy. Yep, you will think of me with a smirk on your face. Another common phrase always said after a personal transformation is, "Look at my eyes!" or "I can't believe I can look this good!" It's as though they are seeing themselves being beautiful for the first time with a new set of eyes....and it's only make-up! ...or hair...or clothes.
5 Action Steps To Start Transforming Your LIfe:
1) Treat yourself. Make the decision to re-direct your money to the one 'stuck' thing that bothers you most. You are worth it.
2) Personal Clutter - Hire a clutter coach. Hire a professional organizer. Hire a friend who is really good at organizing.
3) Mind Clutter - Start reading good personal development books. Do daily affirmations in front of your mirror. Write things down.
4) Business Clutter - Hire someone who is good a putting systems into place. Systems will give you freedom.
5) Home Clutter - Hire a professional home stager even if you aren't re-selling. Do you have a friend, family member or neighbour whose home you admire? Invite them for dinner and ask them for suggestions or assistance. Have your own "Trading Spaces" event within your own home. Get two rooms done in two days with the help of your teenagers and family. Have a professional decorator oversee the projects.
Simple transformations can make an all around impact in your life in ways you would least expect it. Let's get you started for the New Year.
To your success,
As mentioned above, here is my experience that brings me to the passionate 'transformation specialist'.
I am an accredited CSP, Certified Staging Professional - the art and technique of preparing a home for sale beyond de-cluttering.
I am a 22 years veteran in the restaurant industry - front of house, mostly face paced, high turnover or pub style
I have 15 years in a direct sales herbal and botanical cosmetic company, - from Hollywood makeovers to personal development training
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Join me in The Laptop Lifestyle Adventure
I am passionate about showing others how they can dream again and truly work their own business that gives them fulfillment